Wednesday, March 10, 2010

a Comma of my life

It's my 22nd months here in Brazil, 2 months more, I will pack all my memories and back to my hometown, where i lived for more than 20 years :) This time, as my current plan, will also be a short stay there in Taiwan, then the next stop should be Europe.

Well, back to the days here in Brazil, i'm so glad that i decided to accomplish my internship here. I knew the culture from another side of the world, learned to be more open minded, leaned how to manage a totally independent life, and of course fell in love the different culture.

I am lucky that from the beginning, besides the language barrier, I have almost no problems with my life here. Living with 11 girls in a big house with swimming pool, existing friends from AIESEC, a job with flexible environment, knowing friends from different corners of the world. Thanks GOD for arranging such a joyful experience to me, let me learn how to live a different life, love different people, and enjoy every moment I had.

Although it's not so smooth as everyone saw, of course i had ever suffered from home sick, being depressed of unsuccessful work, fight with someone close or even experienced the typical brazilian heart broken, however, i would like to say, if i have never chosen to be here, I will still be an ordinary girl who work hard as the way she should be and still as capricious as a kid...

Yes, there is going to have a comma in my journey, I think I really know what I need for my next landmark. 2 years after, hope there is another aspect of Sphinx (Wei) for everyone, more intelligent, elegant and still passionate to know every single detail of the world :) 

No comments: