Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Holly Surprised!!!!

There is only one and that is me who stay in office right now(8:45 am), and I really need to tell you the news is: After Carla, i also matched:)!!

Things happened like this: People know that i am a person who is hard to wait for a long time, since the manager told me i need to wait the reply till 2 weeks after, but i still felt uncomfirtable, hence I wrote to the TN manager last night. I just wanna know how long the working visa will take to apply and if the salary is enough, and he replied me as below:

Hi, Sphinx!First of all...CONGRATULATIONS! You have been chosen to do an internship at Griaule, here in Campinas!Well, fortunately, the decision did not take too long, right? ;)


Yes, which means I need to prepare all the things right after!!! I also saw a bad news this morning: The international flight is going to raise 10%! I need to book the ticket soon!!

Introduction of my traineeship:
1. Location: Campinas, Brazil (Near Sao Paulo)
2. Company: Griaule Ltd., Fingerprinting Idetification system and application
3. Job Description: Marketing Asia market and promote the market share
4. Date: 19th May-19th November 2008

Oh, Brazil, I'm coming!

5 comments:

sugaramy said...

i can't believe it
congratulation !!!!!!!
you can go to ur dream land Latin America.

i am still working on my thesis
:(

wish we can have time to meet before u go to Brazil

Wendy said...

Congraz! Sphinx~~

Like what you said all of you are going to be in South America!

I believe you will have a colorful journey!

楊阿猴 said...

It's really so cool :)

Good luck and enjoy your traineeship!

John

Sphinx said...

haha, thanks for everyone, but i finally understand the most complicated thing always after matched! Now, the company ask if I can stay for 1 year and the TN manager asked AIESEC in "China" for my working visa details...(I don't know why he did taht= =)

viC in said...

Congraz!!!
So you are going to Brazil, Carla will go to Colombia, John is in Vietnam, and Wendy will go to England later.

Hmm, interesting.:)

Take good care of yourself lah~

And try to hunt some handsomes, maybe one day, my kids and your cute mixed blood babies will have a lot of fun.