Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Oi! Como Vai?(Hi, how's going?)

It's been a long time that I didn't write the blog...i'm really tired these days but it seems i spent a nice week:D

3/26(Wed) Trainee in Campinas-Tushar
Tushar is the first trainee i know in Campinas. There are 2 trainees: 1 girl from Lituania called Lina and Tushar from India. It will have another 2 guys from USA and 1 guy from Bangladesh. I think it's a good idea that you can connect to the local trainees before the internship, Tushar told me a lot about daily life and expense in Campinas, which make me have more confidence about life there.

3/27(Thu) Portuguese Class
It was my second class and i found it's a little bit difficult to distinguish from Spanish. Some of the word pronunce will be changed depends on different time and you also need to know female or male of each item....damn, however, i will try to learn it well!

3/29(Sat) Youth Day-Biking with 0506 teammates along 淡水 river.
Wow, for me it's totally a new experience for me to bike for such a long time! I'm really not good at riding bicycle; however, i choose to face it this Saturday and ride for 15KM!! It's a nice exercise when the weather is good and you can smell the fresh air and look around the beautiful sight around you. And of course, with my lovely teammates, we talked about our life, our next step and our dream:D

3/30(Sun) My dad is coming back!
I didn't see my dad for almost 1 year because he works on the cargo ship and come back once a year. Since I'm going to Brazil next month, he thought it's time to have rest and see me or we will meet till next June, and that will be 2 years to see each other! So, he decided to come back next Sunday and maybe he and my mom will go to HK with me.

oh ya... the last thing i wanna update is I booked my flight ticket and the date is 12th May. I will quit my current job on the end of April then have a short trip to KenTing from 2nd May-4th May.

1 comment:

viC in said...

It sounds nice that you keep learning and heading for next step!

Oh if you are going to Kenting, I highly recommend 'Asian Banana Kitchen', my favorite restaurant in Kenting. Their food is wonderful (they serve all-you-can eat barbecue, main course, salad, soup, drink, and dessert).
And the place is really lovely.

By the way, I think May is the perfect season to go to Kenting.:)