Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Final Ticket


This monday morning, I got my documents from Campinas and finally I can start the process to Brazil!!! Yes, i just booked my flight ticket and it only 25 days left for me to prepare all the things. I told my friends, you should get used to my behaviors, don't worry about me too much, and you can find I can get everything settle down in the last minute:P


對我而言,現在是一個過渡期,到現在對巴西就算不是一無所知也是還沒有力氣去多認識一點,有一種想要到了再說的感覺;有對新生活的期待,也有對新生活的茫然,有對舊生活的不捨,也有對舊生活如釋重負的快感。 也沒什麼好說的,最近工作太多...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's glad news to us~

Uuh.. I'm sorry to let my OC mistake that you and Tiffany(MCVPTM) are the same.

I will be more careful,

Take Care
Otto Tsai

SRB OCP
Fu Jen Local Committee 2007-2008
AIESEC in Taiwan
mail: neiyouachiuan@gmail.com
mobile: +886 39-325-458

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.