Monday, March 3, 2008

All in One

It's not talking about that i need to do all the things in one project, but i need to be in charge of all the things in different department since i am the oldest one in my company. From today, i have the chance to train and build up new foundmental things here for my new collegues, also need to do recruitment and little financial plan, furthermore, strategic planning for the goal and direction of my company.

I didn't have much experience for deeper training before in AIESEC, and didn't look it as a pretty important thing. (haha...don't blame me about that since i am a person who care about the outcome) But, whenever i am in charge of transition and i need to be exhausted, no, tell them all of my experience and train them to think logically from different dimensions.

Uff...It is reall a big deal for me and i see it as my top important thing since i am going to leave my company soon. And it's also an opportunity to use what i have learned in AIESEC: goal setting for new comers, thinking process and all the fundmental details. It's really a fresh and challenging task for me, besides those thing, i still have my own job to do, so how to have a good time control and priority is also important or i may miss some important meetings and influent the next step.

Those are pretty important since people put high expectation for me and this association, and that is the reason why i really need to help the new collegues to have well knowledge and can get all the things smoothly in a short time. Really hope i can achieve this hard work...

And the last thing i found is i have better temper than before, haha! Congratulations!

No comments: