Thursday, February 28, 2008

First Interview!

Oh....it's really exciting and interesting to have my first interview! After the 3 weeks searching, finally i got the first chance to interview. Before, i always being the bridge of company and students, arrange time for interview, but this time, is to help myself for the whole process.

Ok, I'd like to say the experience of the interview...When I got the phone and viewed the numberm, i said "喂~你好" since the phone number is something like Taiwan's. And the one in other side felt confused and said"I'm Paulo" "Oh my god, that is the manager of interview company!" I told myself and pretend everything is ok.

Through the conversation, i have the concept of my future job description: Support the marketing manager directly and help the whole company on the market strategy to Asia, especially China and Japan. Furthermore, try to sale the product also. Wah...That is quite a challenging job but exactly fit my need.

I think the whole process is very peaceful and make me feel good, i don't think the manager put emphasis on my academic background but on my working experience and my expectation. This is a really nice experience and really hope i can get the response soon! He said he will tell me the answer in 2 weeks, everbody please wishes me good luck!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get the good news very soon!! It's a really good first step~:)

Sphinx said...

Ya...it will be very exciting if i really can get the offer!! I will tell the result as long as I get the info!

viC in said...

GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK!!!
I can't wait to see you starting the new advanture!

sugaramy said...

GoOD LucK
GoOD LucK
GoOD LucK
and wish me Luck
although i haven't apply any job yet :P