Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What's your dream work?

Tonight, on the way to take bus, he suddenly asked the question, " What's your dream work?" I replied "No any limit?" "No, whatever you want." Then i answered "A free writter who can travel around the world!"

Yes, that is what i examly dream about, i like to experience different culture, to record every detail in foreign life, meet different people and touch local mind. Before, every time i went abroad, always accompany with meetings or bad luck (everybody knows i always lost things when traveling, haha). Now, maybe i will get the chance to live single and have close-ups on my dreaming world. I really try to take the pen and start to write down every simple thing that is happened arround my life:)

For another, it's hardly to chat with friends in such detail, although just a short talk, can point me out "Hey Sphinx, you should always keep your dream in mind, not just be rush to your current life"

So, tell me, what's your dream work? His is being a director.

No comments: