Wednesday, February 20, 2008

IT'S AMAZING

Last night was not the first time i went to my yoga class, and i have been in for over 5 months. However, i do not think i do all positions smoothly for a long time and sometimes feel frustrate. But, it's really amazing about the experience yesterday. When i entered the class, i try to have little meditation by myself, and my mind felt very peaceful and when the teacher started the position, in the first one, when i streched my hand to the ceiling, i saw the blue sky and clouds around. And so on, i can do everything easily, include those i seldom did before!

I didn't really understand why but just felt excited and amazing! Accompany with my happy to Coelho's office, I found it's also easy for me to speak English fluently and spontaneously! I can express what i really want and from the conversation, i knew that i will have excited spanish lessons. Ya, maybe i just relaxed myself and try to experience more through my heart!

1 comment:

viC in said...

Fantastic!!
I am trying to find Yoga courses here, however, the short term courses are out of my schedule. I wish I could experience those wonderful moments as you did!
Keep going!I believe that you will gain more and more.