Monday, February 11, 2008

South Taiwan

I believed that i'd rather to have new year vacation in southern part of Taiwan since people there are more traditional and you can really touch the chinese new year atmosphere! This time, i went to Kaohsuing and Tainan for 2 days, i took High speed train to Kaohsiung, it's really fast that only 1.5 hour!!!only 1.5 hour!!!

And i went to Tainan next day, my family went to a famous temple,"鹿耳門天后宮". That is my first time to see the traditional way to welcome god back, i am really interested in the process and viewed the traditional dance which is performed by university students! And another thing shocked me a lot is people there are really devoted, and my mom also be one of them...However, because of them, i really felt it's CHINESE NEW YEAR VACATION now! It rained everyday in Taipei, i seldom can see the sunshine, so, i think that is the reason why i cannot feel the passion of new year:(

**Ha, since i'm going to have the internship soon, i will try to make my blog into English version, and hope it also can be spanish version in near future!

No comments: