Monday, February 25, 2008

Fantastic Latin America

This weekend, i watched a great movie, Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. That is a story described: An American girl and her parents arrive in Cuba right before the Revolution breaks out. She meets a local boy who instantly notices her dancing abilities and romances her. The interaction between her and the local boy attracts me a lot, besides, i can see the latin scene, listen to latin musics through this movie.

Someone said if you are really eager to something, that shows the deep desire of yourself. When i browse the internship opportunities, or when i see something in latin style, i always keep my eye on and really fascinated about that. I think that may be the atmosphere, living style, and personality is what i am looking for, and hope i can release myself then enjoy my life in the same way.

BTW, there is one song in the movie called: Represent, Cuba. That is amazing and easy to sing, i think if you like songs in that way, you may also like LATIN America!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw that movie on TV too!
Quite attracting~