Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Goodbye Ben, até mais!

Benjamine left Brazil tonite and I feel really bad since people are going to leave one by one…Tushar is leaving at the beginning of October and Peter may leace around November. They are all the trainees I met here in @ Campinas.

Seperate is the worst thing on the world, although I really like to travel around the world, but I really hate to say goodbye to everyone. Every time u attend the international conference, you will know you won’t see most of them in your entire life, then you feel lost, same things happened every time …

Yesterday was the farewell of Benjamine, I also imagined what if the day of me is coming, I miss my roommate here, I miss the collegues here, and of course I will probabaly miss every @ers here in Campinas!!!! When I was thinking about that, I really felt bad and almost cried :( People told me that: try to release you emotion, try to say what you want to say, try to act what you want to act, you don't have much time here!

So, being myself, act myself, the most important thing I want to achieve now, and I don't want to lose any chances and any times!

No comments: