Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Working Diary

Since I promised my boss that it’s possible for me to work here longer or even to be the permanent employee, I have much more duties than before…I would like to work more and understand more about my company, coz I know only through this way I can contribute and achieve something here. I have my expectation for my internship: I don’t want to work as a trainee but a normal employee.


Recently I’m busy for a project to help my company to build up a new system for channel development and management. We have a lot of distributors now but we don’t have a well system to manage them and not to mention develop. So, I need to review current situation, find out the weakness of current process then give my advice, moreover, after discussing with my boss, I need to implement everything!! Now, I start to feel challenge and need to use lots of brains, set up the deadline and generate strategies…well, time flies, and I will approve it’s the right choice for me and Griaule as well soon!



If anyone has some suggestions for me, welcome to leave a message or mail me! I need a lot of information/ideas/books for channel development, management and marketing!!!

2 comments:

viC in said...

Once you identify your target market and audience and outline main strategies, I can help to contribute some idea based on marketing communication perspective.

Let me know then, I am happy to discuss it with ya. :)

Anonymous said...

so....r u going to live there forever?
find a handsome bf?

i was wondering i could see you in taiwan few months after and listen to your adventure..

webber @ taipei