Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gente...SsssHhhhhhh...por favor

This weekend, I had one more great weekend in Brazil, this time is not traveling but knew more special people in Brazil :D Actually it was the AIESEC national conference—CONAL, as usual, the y had the trainee track but this time, they didn’t prepare anything special for we trainees…but you know, we always can entertain ourselves.


Although I almost gave up to join this event coz I thought I won’t get anything from this, but after series of mails, saw the responses from other trainees, I was really excited about participating CONAL and the motivation is to know MORE LOVELY GRINGOS!!! Last time in CONADE, gringos are in a big group, I guess it was around 40-50, and this time we had less people (around half), but more interesting! Compared my experience in CONADE & CONAL, I think I had much more fun this time!


We had our GRINGO FAVELA, OC put 20 beds in one big place with 2 bathrooms, por isso, you will find a lot of interesting things happened! Drunk gringos vomited, shitted and had sex (??) in the bathroom and the next day ppl started to piss off the room… (I am lucky enough that my bed is far from bathroom!) Although it’s a mess, I still cherished the time we shared in the little room, drank, photoed, gossiped, and said goodbye…


Tour in Sao Paulo although at the first station, I thought I was in US, coz full of teenagers there playing skateboard and weak X game… (haha, I’m mean…sorry!) but I ate delicious ice cream and churro there, I think churro will be my best memory of food in Brasil ever! Witnessed polices in Brazil stopped every motorcycle guy and touched for a while, then on Avenida Paulista, Christmas Village in Banco Real again, and of course, I love our travel van, the time we introduced ourselves and talked to each other.

Gringos are always naughty, coz we know nobody can control us! I still remember the great and important moment for @--formal dinner with awards, but we always made troubles, hope @ in Brasil won’t kick us out, hehe. Also crazy parties, I think I will never dance like that unless I am really drunk next time, but I swear it’s just a little mistake dancing like a FUNKY GIRL…I didn’t know I will behave like that :(


Anyway, pepole, I'm waiting for my trip heading to Rio de Janeiro, to meet u guys again, to have fun and be crazy in new year eve, Rio, wait for us!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

come on... as long as u didnt do anything to regret... viva funky dancing!!!

I really enjoyed the short time of CONAL, despite of the room (which was what i really couldnt stand) but ok!!!!!

Vivan los Gringos Safados!!!

Thays said...

hey Sphinx Safadinha!!!
I´m glad you enjoyed it!!!
but waitttttt
you can´t say nobody prepared anything for you guys...
I did prepare activities for you... but gringos never wanna do anything!!
just have fun!!
that´s not wrong at all!!!
but I´ve tried...

beijossss