Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ro

I shared all my thoughts, my life and everything to Ro almost every day. Ro is my roommate, we live in the same room (3 girls in one room)and maybe because she comes from Peru to study here, Aquarius and 1 year older than me, we have a lot can share with each other.

Coz we both are foreigners, I’m glad that I can share all my feelings to her and she also can tell me how to pass my suffer, how to be happy and A LOT, coz she had what I have before, she can really understand me. She will also share her family, her dog, and things happen here to me, and of course we both are Aquarius, sometimes we will have some strange thinking but we can understand each other!

The society is Peru is as conservative as Taiwan when it compares to Brazil, hence, sometimes it’s easy for us to talk the difference and even experience more here, it’s interesting for me not only to find culture shock but also culture common in my little room here! Before came to Brazil, we don’t drink a lot, we had different party style, we had different value and standard for relationship, but when we came here, we try to BEING part of the culture, enjoy ourselves although sometimes we may get hurt, we may feel frustrated or annoyed.  

I'm glad that I have a such nice roommate, and become one of my best friends here. If I'm not here for this internship, I will never have the chance to meet her, what an incredible thing that somtime you will find the one out of your expectation!?

No comments: