Thursday, July 30, 2009

back or not?

What can I say if I am happy or no when I received those sentences?
I tried to forget and I KNEW I almost forget what we had
but suddenly ur words appear! It's wierd and freak me out! I even can not focus on my job, need to bite myself to know if that is true...
anxious and anxious
how can u behave we r really old friends and normal for u to say we didnt meet for a long time. SHOULD WE?
still cannot kick u out of my mind, compare them with u all the way, all the time, L is the one who may compete with u, and i was trying with him then u show up! why why why? Is this another game or bet in vacation? I dont know, I need ur answer
Marie and I r suffered tonite, her someone stoped avoiding her and talked with her on msn first! how surprise it is! we have the same situation and they came from the same house...rsrs
let's see how drug can return...

No comments: