Friday, January 8, 2010

Argentina trip 1: Paris of Latin America- Buenos Aires

Before I started to write the memories in Argentina, I was thinking in which way is better: by day or city. Since I was in Buenos Aires in the beginning and the end few day, I chose to write by city and maybe introduce something else in different articles ;)

First, of course I need to introduce the best city I have ever visited these days in Latin America, Buenos Aires (BsAs). Most of the time I spent in quite nice area, in the center, it gave me a feeling of European atmosphere, it is surrounded by green trees, well behaved people (yeah, especially compared to Brasilians...kkk) e muito tranquila (dont know how to translate more precisely, calm?). They have plenties of immigrants from Italy, Spain, Germany and other European countries, so the architecture is more similar as there.

Second, I need to say, probably most of the Argentinians are the descent from European countries, most of them look elegant, good looking and even trendy! Women are thin with nice clothes, men are tall, handsome and more gentleman. If you wanna have a pretty baby, will be a
nice choice there :P Btw, generally men are also more helpful and friendly to you as well, the result is under our experiences!

This city BsAs includes lots of part, my favorite is Palermo,
an area with big parks, museums and night clubs. You can enjoy from day to night and from sun to rain! Also, la Boca is another area I like, you will find lots of colorful houses since when the immigrants they arrived BsAs, for those who didnt have lot of money can just only use the material from ship and lived near port. However, it's the origin of Tango as well (I will talk about tango in another article.) When you walk around here, you will find out the really local life and it is definitely differ from those CENTRAL area in BsAs. Well, just need to be careful, be aware of those people around :) However, I think it's still saver than walk around in Sao Paulo...

It's also a city with convenient and cheap transportation system. Only 1.1 pesos (R$0.6=NTD$11=USD$0.3) you can take the metro to wherever! Also, until now in BsAs, you can take the first metro in the Americas! It's really amazing, isn't it? During this trip, I am always thinking how good it will be if I earn from Brazil and spend my money there! It's not impossible!! Since it's a great city, probably will visit it again next time :)

There are too many to introduce for this city, for the next one, I still have some little places and the tango show we went and some interesting experiences in BsAs to show ;)) Once you visit, you will fall in love with Argentina! (there is a joke, my friend is not so good in English, when I posted fall in love with Argentina, he asked me to tell the details and process about fall in love with Arentinian...kkk)


No comments: