Monday, January 21, 2008

發卡的後續

整個人快被甜蜜的文字淹沒,一顆心在高空懸宕,到底要怎麼回覆才合適?

*謹記於此藉日後回憶*

I tried to write a poem to explain how I feel, but no words can express the gratitude I long to reveal.

You came into my world through a mere email letter;
yet in your own special way, you've made my life better.
So how can I thank someone who gave me the sun, the stars, the sky?
I don't think it's possible, but I promise I'll always try.
But for now, I can only say thatyou have been,
and will always be,as dear as a rose

Sometimes when I take a lookat the hectic world around me,
I feel confused, but all of the noise fades away
and I forget my worrieswhen I think about you.
Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by life,
and sometimes I don't know what to do,
but everything suddenly feels right
when I hear your voice, and see the light shining in your eyes.
Even if I gaze into a crystal ball, I'll never see and understand it all,
but I know that I'd be lost if you went away.
I'd forever seek brighter days.
Thank God for you

I get so lonely waiting to hear from you.
Would you please drop me aline and make my day?
I've been lying here, thinking about you all day.
I miss you, and I've felt so empty since you went away.
Only you can make the sunshine returnand send the darkness on its way.

No comments: