Thursday, December 27, 2007

Notes in Facebook

2007.10.13 Escape

Try to escape from current situation, my work, my friends, my family and everything. How can one start a new life? The answer is easy, and sometimes i just wonder if that is the only way for me to do so. Try to give myself a meaningful life, it was a wish that i can achieve in past years, however, everything looks different now. Don't know how to control my life in my own way, there is no important things for me to realize, including my life day by day Somehow, I ask myself one question: what do you really want? I answer: a real friend and a wonderful life. Yes, it's simple, but for me, it's hard to achieve My best friend now is yoga, i can talk to her without getting any responses. I try to organize a new travel for myself now, I really wanna experience something new, exciting and challenging.

2007.11.07 Thank You

Thanks for your consideration and tolerance for my bad habits, if we are not only good friends, i think everything can be much more woderful. Sorry about make you wait for so long Sorry about my sentence This is the first time i know i cannot pay too much for one, and i need to stop think more between us. That is you make me like a real girl, the one who really care about my feeling, habits, everything i told you. So sad, friend is the only way...

2007.11.11 I don't like

Actually, i don't like to see those things happened and don't want to see anything at all. However, i cannot refuse your "HAPPINESS", i don't think you can tell those things to others, and that is the reason why i saty here, listen to you. I really need someone show up and seperate some focus.

No comments: