Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Griaulees

(left-right: Jaqueline, Alice, Sphinx, Marcos, Valmira, spanish teacher, Paulo, Pausca, Milani, Kaique and José)


Today, i'm gonna to talk about my collegues.....they are cute and interesting, they treat me nice as if we are a family! Almost everyone knows my company and my job, so i won't talk about it again but talk "PEOPLE". We call ppl who work in our company Griaule are Griaulees.



People here in this company r really kind and really nice, everyone is curious about the life in Taiwan and care about my daily life here. This picture was taken coz I cooked Yakisoba (fried noodles) for them and we had a gathering!



The BIG BOSS--Iron. I met him 2 weeks ago although i have been here for 3 months, coz we have an office in USA, he and his wife are in charge of there and he will fly back to Brazil once in a while. The first time i met him, it's kind of special experience, i thought he just one man who visit our office but how come he knew my name and everyone said hello to him!! So, i just asked ppl who he is and then understand.....He is nice and always dress clothes "ROCK'n ROLL", you can see the picture beside, I think he is an old handsome man, haha!

Since we have monthly report to communicate with bosses every 5th, he talked to me today, "Sphinx, u r gonna to have more job, i know u have the potential, but they r worry if give u too much pressure." We started to talk about my job, he responsed my concern in the report and tried to discuss with my manager and others. For me, i really appreciate about this, coz this means they really read the report and try to solve every question of every single employee. Although I am just an intern, i want to behave like a normal employee, I think Iron understand that and that's why he talked to me like this today.


It's really lucky to have such considerate bosses and teammates(someone tries to say a joke to me everyday, and someone translates almost everything to me) and i really really enjoy my days here! Learn more and Work more!!

No comments: