Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Complicated behavior

It's complicated here, Brazil is not that easy as u see in the surface.

I tried to get into the culture and society here, but i think i need to understand "what is correct" here and don't do it too much. Maybe u will think it's an open country, but i think most of ppl are still under the invisiable pressure. If you are the one who cares about nothing, so u don't need to listen to anything, just be whatever u want, está bem, go for it.

Toinite, i was just warned by my roommate, she told me sometimes I shouldn't dace like that i had in the previous party, since everyone was thinking maybe he can have something with me. I told her, for me, the principle is no kiss, and i thought it's just dance, and as Brazilians. I should admit that I tried to know the limit of myself, so i didn't care about who came to me but dance really really closely. Whenever they tried to kiss, i just escaped...

My roommate told me at that night, she tried a lot to ask guys out, she thought it's not a good way to dance like that, i'm too naive that i cannot do whatever i want with strangers. When ppl saw me dance with one guy like that, others may think i can dance with them as well. Yes, i didn't think that much :( I just wanted to have fun...but i knew my rule and my limit and I knew she wanted to protect me.

Now, i really don't know, not only because of this but also other stuff, when ppl live together, you need to know how to compromise, although it seems they are considerate or something else. It's tired to get along with girls and that's why i am easy and like to make friends with guys, maybe i am a guy actually :P

1 comment:

Capitanio said...

Guy? Fala sério!

Beijos